Monday, September 28, 2009

Today

For some reason I have been having quotes pop up in my head in the last few minutes, perhaps they are relative - or for someone out there:

Take each day moment by moment, step by step, breath by breath and know that with each new moment you are given another opportunity to change.

Have you ever wondered why you are able to find certain flaws in others over and over? Take a look at yourself - you may find some similarities...

Take a chance at life, it constantly takes chances on you.

I am consistently inconsistent.

Let yourself be changed - stop guarding your flaws.

God really wants to help, you just have to stop getting in the way.

If we would stop covering our eyes to reality, we might be able to engage our ears to the truth.

Forgive and forget (I have a really hard time with this).

Sometimes things do not happen to you for your sake, but for those around you. It is your job to be the pillar of strength throughout the trial. I need this from you. Don't let me down. - GOD

You are affecting people and you don't even know it - for goodness sake make it positive.

You never know what some one's day, year or life has been like. Try to be the positive memory, despite the energy you get back.

Okay I am done ranting for now....

1 comment:

  1. Forgive and forget (I have a really hard time with this).

    Who says you have to forget? Forgive, I'm all for that, but forget.... The question should be, How do you forget?

    It is your job to be the pillar of strength throughout the trial

    You need to be your Moms pillar of strength.

    ReplyDelete